Sedona Microgreens is a local greenhouse located in Sedona, Arizona. Operated by Cindy Forsythe, you can choose from varieties of microgreens raised in a clean, sustainable environment... Applying the best practices using pesticide-free, non-GMO methods with exclusive added nutrients, you can be assured of fresh, healthy greens to add to your menu in restaurants and at home!
- Non-GMO, organic seeds.
- Organic Coco Coir is growing medium.
- PH balanced reverse osmosis water.
- Plants grown in sunlight in greenhouse.
- We will grow specific microgreens upon request.
- We are located in West Sedona.