Leo’s Community Development Center is a container for nurturing the potential of Superior, Arizona and the greater Queen Creek watershed it’s nested in. We’re moving towards a locally sourced, circular community through the practice of Regenerative Development. We see Superior becoming a global inspiration in community living.
Examples of what our community is up to:
- Developing local food systems by launching a network of community gardens and staffing and supporting Superior’s Farmer’s Market
- Hosting world class thought leaders, and facilitating workshops to cultivate more ideas and inspiration
- Developing social cohesion by inviting community members to participate in activities like Talking Circles
- Developing our Story Of Place by uncovering the common pattern language between geological, hydrological, biological, and social organizing
- Creating space for whatever else wants to emerge. (Repair Cafe?)
Check out our Facebook page Here.