Frequent Asked Questions
Found 8 records
- How does the "Sign me in automatically" work?
- The "Sign me in automatically" is optional, it saves your username and password on your computer and every time you access the page you will be automatically logged in.
- What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link of the front of the directory or on the sponsor login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided from your Contact Information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated.
- How can I change my password?
- After you are logged in, click on 'Account Settings' link, you will see the "Current Password" field, type your current password in this field and your new password on the fields "Password" and "Retype Password", then hit the submit button.
- Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons. If you need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I add categories to my listing?
- Yes, you can select which categories to apply to your directory listing. Categories will help you get found by directory users. However, we recommend a) you only apply categories that are directly relevant to your business and b) that you do not apply more than 10 categories so that your listing doesn't look too cluttered. You can view a list of all available categories here: https://directory.goodfoodfinderaz.com/listing/categories *Caution* Removing all categories from your listing will prohibit the ability to save information.
- Why is my click-to-call set up saying trial account?
- All accounts are already preloaded with the click to call feature enabled on it. Attempting to set up the click-to-call feature will display an error message, please ignore this message. All accounts click-to-call are pre-enabled.
- How can I optimize my directory listing?
- We have put together 10 short videos (all under 2 minutes) to help you optimize your directory listing. The videos cover how to add photos/videos, link your social media accounts, optimize your SEO results and much more. Watch the videos here: https://www.localfirstaz.com/manage-edirectory-profile.
- Why is the picture I loaded not appearing on the directory or event listing page?
- Make sure you load an image in the "Photo Gallery" section of your directory or event listing. That image will be the one that appears on the search results page. Recommended dimensions are 1024px x 768px.